International Enrolments

International Students 


Currenly Upper Swan Primary School does not accept international students.


International students need to enrol through TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA). This is the Department of Education’s agency that manages the placement and fee payment for students on overseas fee paying visas. 


For more information please refer to TIWA for enrolling in Western Australian Government schools.